Smart City Cluster
Smart City Cluster enhances collaboration among its partners, favouring research, development and innovation in the different solutions and technologies oriented towards the development of smart cities.
Through a quota system, the Cluster offers, among others, the following advantages for its associates.
We provoke cooperation and networking
· Belonging to a group of companies and innovative entities, specialized in all areas of Smart Cities.
· Connection between the research and business community (Science 2 Business), facilitating the arrival of innovative solutions and products on the market.
· Networking, communication between members, participation in forums and conferences related to Smart City.
We promote opportunities with the Public Administration
· Generation of business opportunities in municipal entities to which the Cluster advises and mentors to address new Smart Cities initiatives.
· Information about tenders and competitions in the field of Smart City.
We manage city projects
· Search for complementarities among the members of the Cluster, when it comes to business cooperation and business ideas.
· Personalized identification of opportunities through participation in possible consortia and search for strategic partners for projects in training.
· Access to the network of contacts that the Cluster has in Spain, Europe and the rest of the World.
We guide business strategies
· Strategic orientation in terms of innovation in the launch phase of new products and services of the partners.
We do international projection
· Permanent orientation to the international projection of the associates.
· Interlocution with different specialized agencies: Embassies, ICEX, International Commercial Offices, etc.
· Prospecting and identification of potential markets.
We communicate the value of the industry
· Assistance to specialized information sessions on the Smart City sector
Assistance to specialized information sessions on the Smart City sector organized by the Cluster.
· Diffusion of news of the associates, news of the sector, presence and notoriety.
We seek financing to turn ideas into tangible projects
· Observatory, information and personalized advice on instruments for financing projects in the field of Smart City.
Join the Smart city
Office: C/ Severo Ochoa 4, 4ª Planta, Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, 29590 Málaga
Registered office: C/ Steve Jobs, 2, Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, 29590 Málaga