SMART CITY CLUSTER adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Below, we provide you with detailed information on the processing of your personal data:
ASOCIACIÓN EMPRESARIAL MULTISECTORIAL INNOVADORA PARA LAS CIUDADES INTELIGENTES. SMART CITY CLUSTER (SMART CITY CLUSTER). Tax Identification Number: G93341170
Registered Office: Calle Severo Ochoa, 4, Malaga Tech Park – 29590 Málaga.
Phone: 951 775 170. e-mail: email@example.com
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: answer your query, suggestion or claim.
- Become a partner: process your application to join the SMART CITY CLUSTER and manage your participation as an associate.
- Sending communications: send you, by any means, information about activities or news, or any offer of services related to the institutional activity of SMART CITY CLUSTER, as an associate, if you expressly consent to it or in case of subscription.
- Other purposes:
o Statistical purposes to analyze the behavior and trends of Users and how to improve the services we provide to Users, as well as to display advertising as indicated in the Cookies Policy.
o Detect and investigate fraud, as well as other illegal activities and potential breaches of our Privacy Policies, Cookies and/or Legal Notice.
The basis for data processing is:
- Contact: consent given by freely and voluntarily completing and sending the form.
- Become a partner: execution of the membership agreement.
- Sending commercial communications: consent by subscribing or checking the boxes enabled for this purpose, or legitimate interest in the case of associates.
- Statistical purposes: consent given when configuring cookies.
- • Detect and investigate fraud, as well as other illegal activities and potential violations of our Privacy Policies, Cookies and/or Legal Notice: execution of the contractual relationship as a user of the website.
The personal data requested in each form is strictly necessary to meet your request, so that if you do not provide it, we will not be able to process it.
Retention of Personal Data
The personal data processed in order to meet your request for information, suggestion or claim will be processed for the time necessary to meet said request.
Associate data will be kept as long as you do not unsubscribe.
In the event that you have consented to the sending of communications, your data will be processed for this purpose as long as you do not revoke your consent.
You can consult our Cookies Policy to identify the validity of each cookie.
Once the indicated conservation periods have elapsed, the data will be kept duly blocked so that it is made available to judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, for the requirement of possible responsibilities derived from their treatment and only for their prescription period. After that period, it will be destroyed.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside de EEA (European Economic Area)
SMART CITY CLUSTER hires IT service providers located in countries outside the European Union, some of which may not offer a level of protection equivalent to that which exists in the European Union:
- MICROSOFT CORPORATION (use of Office 365) constituting its use as an international transfer of data to the United States, having signed the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Dropbox constituting its use as an international transfer of data to the United States, having signed the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Data Subject’s Rights
The user may request the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition, as well as withdraw the consent given, by writing to the address indicated above or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, you have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.aepd.es).
SMART CITY CLUSTER reserves the right to modify its data protection policy at its discretion, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence or business practice. If SMART CITY CLUSTER introduces any changes, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user can learn about the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the regulations established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.
In no case will the policies or practices be modified to make them less effective in the protection of personal data without the prior consent of the interested parties.
Last updated: December 30, 2022
Office: C/ Severo Ochoa 4, 4ª Planta, Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, 29590 Málaga