Eptisa is a multinational consulting and information technology engineering company with a clear focus on customer service, carrying out projects in Transportation, Water and Environment, Building, Energy and Industry and Institutional, Economic and Social Development; applying technical knowledge, creativity, innovation and the latest technologies to move towards a sustainable development of society that results in people’s well-being.
INNOVATE TO TRANSFORM TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE IN WELFARE FOR THE COMPANY
Main Smart Cities services
2. They offer a comprehensive Turnkey service, where a multidisciplinary team of experts will be available to you and your project to adapt the design to all your requirements and needs.
3. The network of accredited and registered laboratories available to them allows them to meet the requirements of their clients in civil construction, building, industry and the environment in several European countries
Consulting and Technical Assistance
– Feasibility studies.
– Geotechnical and hydrogeological studies and reports.
– Analysis, tests and environmental studies (EIA, etc).
– Environmental and landscape integration of infrastructure.
– Management and planning of the territory.
– Generation of cartography, orthophoto and production of digital terrain models.
– Inspection and surveillance projects, quality control.
– Execution of cadastre and Land Regularization Programs.
– Instrumentation, auscultation and measurement of infrastructure.
Join the Smart city
Office: C/ Severo Ochoa 4, 4ª Planta, Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, 29590 Málaga